Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Patingo

I went for a sundowner/easy troll yesterday afternoon with a friend on his Jetski, when I saw a red boat (Cat) with divers on, that came in from the South. I am sure they went to Patingo. The water was also cleaner than usual in the Bay.

When I got back to the ski-boat club, one of the fisherman that came in just after us, had a big Greater Barracuda, which had been given to them, by the spear-fisherman(on the red-boat) for helping them find a Gun, which they had lost earlier.

A bit later, another boat came in, they caught two 20+ kg couta, at Patingo.

So the fish are there.

Anyone going to Patingo....that needs crew?
It should stay clean with this SW that is blowing.

Cheers
Warren



EDIT : I should have some footage of Patingo up on the forum soon....thanks to Johan Jacobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment