Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some sort of update

Been really busy of late workwise and the weather hasnt been great so the spearfishing has taken a back seat, unfortunately.
Kyle, Neil, Colin, JP and myself went for a shore-dive last week to zinkwazi, hoping to get a few bugs before the season closes. There was a alot of ground swell, causing the water to be really dirty on the bottom. So we didnt have much success there.
Otherwise I hear locally there has been a lot of queenfish, and the odd salmon around.
Im hoping to go to Cape Vidal tomorrow. Ill let you know how it goes from there.

Cheers
Warren

1 comment:

  1. hey warren, just wanted to touch base. I'm an Australian spearo (or beginner spearo!) spending the next six weeks working at Ngwelezane hospital - staying in mtunzini. Would love to hook up for a dive or two. Let me know how to get in touch - my number is 071 782 4288

    kim

    ReplyDelete