Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dirty Water

I went down to Mapelane on Sunday, the weather was great.
The Vis was kak (about the only word I can come up with that sums it up correctly).
Dylan Banwell and myself did manage to very luckily, come accross a small saily in the terrible water.
It spooked just before I shot, and dissappeared into the dirty water.
There was however lots of activity on the water, Tuna jumping and dorados were full up.
The fisherman did well.

Other reports I got, Allen Heydorn went out on friday, they also only had dirty water and trolled home, they got 6 dorado while fishing.
Koos went out to Petingo on sunday, they managed to find some cleanish water, with the SW that was blowing and got a few kingies and one couta.

I will be posting some info regarding the upcoming 50th Nationals tonight.

Cheers
Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment