Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Vidal Conditions

Vidal seems to be the only place where the water has been clean enough. I heard Billy MacCarthy got some snoek on Thursday and Koos got some couta and snoek on Friday. I thought I would get down there and get in the action, as my luck would have it, the water was pea soup! The dirty water seemed to be coming from St.Lucia. Even out at Deep Oscars it was dirty. The sea was like a lake and not a drop of wind, we fished and managed one Dorado. Everyone out there seemed to battle to get fish, although I heard one Marlin came out on the radio.

Cheers 
Warren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Warren!

    Wayne here! I am from Ray and have been looking at getting into spearfishing for quit some time now +- 4 years! Could you perhaps tell me how do i get started and perhaps who can help me in as far as learning to spearfish safely, what equipment is the best for the sport e.t.c! I would greatly appreciate any help!
    Regards
    Wayne Johnston
    Email: extremegreen@telkomsa.net

    ReplyDelete