Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testing Testing....Welcome.

Welcome to my new blog What I aim to do is get all 'Zulu-landers' networked. Using this as base point. People will be able to log on, check out the latest news, vis and catch reports from other divers. I went to a Breath-hold seminar this last weekend, hosted by Centurion Freedivers and Salt-Rock Spearfishing Club. It was very interesting, I met guys that can hold their breath for 6min and can dive to insane depths!! I learnt all sorts of exercises. Some less experienced guys actually managed to double their breath-hold time. I managed to comfortably add 30 seconds to my breath-hold time taking it to 3:00 minutes in total. I hope to reach 4 min with some practice. These exercises included stretching, relaxation, breath-ups, and a host of other things. I got a booklet from Centurion Freedivers, with all these exercises in it, which I'll post tomorrow. If you have anything to say or want to share your latest spearfishing outing, just email me. Ill be sure to post it! Also feel free to comment on anything. cheers Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment